Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2019


A Birthday Wish

Photo by Nick Fewings with UnSplash

   I truly am dating myself today but I remember seeing The Beatles perform at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia.  I still  am a fan of the Fab Four  even though it has  been years since they all performed together. Untimely deaths have taken two of these brilliant musicians away from the universe...John Lennon and George Harrison. 
 Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney are here still sharing their talents with us. Both are reminders of the magical past and the brilliant future.

 Ringo Starr turns 79 on July 7.  I  never thought that I would see the day when those lads from England would be in their seventies. I never thought I would see the 21st century. Time marches on and here we are.  Starr, Sir Richard Starkey, knighted by the Queen of England has asked everyone to use social media to spread messages of peace and love on this birthday. It is a simple request. The world needs healing and kindness.
Photo of Leon Rojas of Unsplash

Today sing a song of peace, compliment a stranger, smile at a neighbor, tell someone you love them and take a moment to imagine a world where there is no war and no hunger. 

 Think positive thoughts for what we think we become.
Ringo, thank you for all the joy you have given me throughout years.

Happy Birthday Ringo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for light in Daylight Savings       I  don't like daylight savings. I  want light streaming through my windows. I want to walk o...