Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2020







  Bring in the New  Decade by being you




A new year! A new decade. The possibilities are incredible.  What will you do with this year? What will you create? What will you change in your life? How will you challenge your self?

Every year, we make resolutions. Sometimes we fall short, sometimes we reach  our goals. 
Through it all we must remember to be gentle with ourselves. When things don’t go as planned pick yourself up and go forward.   Keep following your path.   Your path at your pace.

Living our lives to the fullest means different things to each of us.  Just live your best life so when you fall asleep at night you are at peace with who you are whatever you accomplish. Make time for laughter! Make time for those you love!

I am amazed that I am alive to see this decade.  When I was in school I thought 2000 seemed so far away. It’s hard to believe it’s 2020. It’s hard to believe I will be out of high school 50 years.   

The years just slip away.  I am determined not to miss a second during this decade. I plan to  follow my dreams and make them realities. I hope you do, too.

One is to make this blog reading worthy. To inspire you with new ideas and places to see.  Places within your reach- places I will share with you.  

Styles that give fresh approaches to fashion. Here is a tip-everything old is new! Think crop tops and hipster jeans.  Just because they come back, doesn’t mean we need to embrace them. But you can if you want to Be you.

I will share  Ideas for the home, the garden and the kitchen. Hopefully you will share yours too.  

So here’s to a New Year!  Welcome 2020!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for light in Daylight Savings       I  don't like daylight savings. I  want light streaming through my windows. I want to walk o...